Saturday, January 8, 2011

American/British Nails

Since I miss Emma so much I decided to do crazy nails on myself. She was pretty much my inspiration for this look! I did American flag nails on my left hand, and the U.K flag on my right! I am not a great artist when it comes to doing nails but i did my best! I am one of those people who does not have a steady hand when it comes to doing a straight line. LOL like a wing liner for example! Although practice makes perfect. Better luck next time! lol
I got my American flag inspiration from Beyonce.



 

6 comments:

  1. wow, that is AWESOME! I can't even paint inside the lines sometimes.. Great job :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these nails! Just been reading your blog from start to finish I love it! Carla xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your nails look better if you have a good photo of your nails. This one is not really clear.
    But, great nails!

    ReplyDelete