Friday, December 10, 2010

DIY slashed dress





I bought this velvet leopard dress and used it for a shoot & havent had a chance to wear it.  But after seeing the dress above i automatically had an inspiration for this dress!


My version is a bit different!

I'm using an old tshirt to demonstrate how i did it. Instead of marker I would recommend chalk on a dress or whatever you feel you would do it on! I used Marker due to the fact that the t-shirt was white. Hope u enjoyed!
My apologies for the camera, I am in need of a good one.

4 comments:

  1. I do that to my shirts sometimes for summer, and i layer it with a lace tank top underneath to make it look cute. Its so 90's hehe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw you have an amazing body and i couldnt help but notice the paintings on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely comments on my blog:) I have no idea how to reply directly though...:( This is my natural hair colour, and i want to go darker soon!I adore yours, do not change it!

    ReplyDelete