Thursday, December 9, 2010

From Darkness to Dreamland

So I am a huge on spiritual books! These are my top books i have read so far and strongly recommend!!! They are life changing and these books have helped me with huge obstacles in my life. Many great things have come and I am so glad i got a hold of these books!

This one is my number #1! Its the same as The secret, but in my opinion i can just relate to this one more.




This one is my mom's and sister's favorite! I have only read the first few chapters and it is good! still waiting for my turn to read this!



These three books came together in some sort of edition. They are a bit different from the others but highly recommend!
Do you know of any good books u recommend? I am in need of more new books =]

No comments:

Post a Comment